Vandalism often involves spray point on walls, defacement of furnishings, or spreading noxious substances. It is one of the most difficult forms of damage to restore. Prompt action can often minimize the effect of vandalism or make restoration more successful.
- Hose down or wash egg damage from building exteriors as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpet and upholstery.
- Save containers and spray cans which can reveal the composition of inks and pigments.
- Save all wood chips and fragments from furniture, porcelain or art objects.
- Attempt to remove ink, point or cosmetic stains: they can be permanently set if not handled properly.
We understand Vandalism hurts, that's why we are committed to restoring your property back to its original condition.People feel angry, sad, and frightened when something of theirs - a mailbox, a window, a house - is destroyed for no reason.
- Quick Response
- 24 Hour Service
- Glass Breakage Cleanup and Replacement
- Wallpaper, masonry, stucco, wood & cement repairs
- Graffiti Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Debris Removal
- Water Removal - Building Drying
We take the frustration out of repairs, we'll bill your Insurance Company directly.